Why Should I Compete?
There are many benefits to competing that we would love for you to experience! Competing helps in many ways such as building confidence, is great exercise for body and mind, sets goals, deepens your understanding of dance and gives you the opportunity to enjoy and be comfortable to perform in front of an audience.
How To Get Started
Let your teacher know that you are interested and they discuss more details with you!
- January: Worlds: Country Dance World Championships (Country)
- January: Boston Dancesport Cup (Ballroom) – Boston MA
- February: Eastern United States Dancesport Championships (Ballroom) – Boston MA
- March: Peach State Dance Festival (Country) – Atlanta GA
- March: Tri-State Dancesport Championships (Ballroom) – Stamford CT
- March: ACDA Country Event (Country) – Ft. Worth TX
- April: Patriot Dance Festival (Ballroom) – Dover NH
- May: Dancing A La Carte (Ballroom) – Springfield MA
- June: Orange Blossom Dance Festival (Country) – Orlando FL
- June: Yankee Classic (Ballroom) – Stamford CT
- July: Big Apple Dance Festival (Country) – Newark NJ
- July: DBDC (Ballroom) – Boston MA
- August: New England Dance Festival (Country) Boston MA
- September: United States Dancesport Championships (Ballroom) – Orlando FL
- October: Philly Fall Fest (Country) – Philadelphia PA
- November: Common Wealth Classic (Ballroom) – Boston MA
- December: Christmas In Dixie (Country) – Birmingham AL
We coach Brown University, Rhode Island College, & Roger Williams University Ballroom Teams. They will attend collegiate competitions sponsored by different schools such as: Yale University, University of Connecticut, Brown University, Tufts, University Of Massachusetts Amherst, WPI, Rhode Island College, Harvard & MIT.